FOR REGISTERED KYUSHA & MOTORCYCLES
JCCS is Rain or Shine event. Just be prepared and drive/ride safe!
Registered owners, your confirmation letters have been mailed out from Long Beach CA area on 9/25/2023. Please let your family know to expect a regular white envelop to arrive by October 2.
Arrival Time Windows for Registered Owners
- PINK papers – Arrival @ 7:00 am – 7:30 am
- YELLOW & GREEN papers – Arrival @ 7:30am to 8:30 am
- ** Motorcycles with truck – @7:00 am ** Motorcycle riding-in @7:30-8:30 am CLICK this page
- If you’ve changed your registered car – arrive @ 8:30 am
- 🥶I can not make it!! or 😭Where is my letter? Please read this page
- ⚠️Towing Trailer owners – Please read this page
JCCS exclusively accepts pre-registered cars. There will be no on-site registration, without exceptions. Thanks for your understanding!
REMINDER: YOU HAVE AGREED TO STAY UNTIL 4PM AND REGISTERED YOUR KYUSHA AT JCCS.
Judging will begin at 10:00 AM and will take place between 10:00 AM and 12:00 Noon
1. Engine hood open.
2. Please wait by your vehicle until the judges arrive. (many cars to judge)
3. Display your ID card on the dashboard. (you will receive at your arrival)