JCCS® 2020 – VIRTUAL EVENT WORLD MATSURI WEEK OCT.3 – 10
16th Annual JCCS® has been postponed due to COVID-19.
Please read this page for more details.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD! MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE JCCS YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO WATCH WORLD MATSURI WEEK!
JCCS® 2020 welcomes stock, survivors, period style, creatively modified, restomod and in-progress project cars. JCCS 2020 Awards are here.
ALL REGISTERED CARS WILL BE SHOWN IN THE JCCS® 2020 WORLD MATSURI WEEK ENTRY GALLERY. THE BEST CARS FROM EACH CATEGORY WILL BE FEATURED IN A SERIES OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
JCCS® 2020 ELIGIBLE MODELS
ALL JAPANESE BRAND VEHICLES MADE PRE/ON 1995 WHICH ALSO INCLUDE THE MODELS THAT WERE FIRST MANUFACTURED ON/BEFORE 1995.
Includes those models as just EXAMPLES but NOT ONLY limited to:
- Nissan 300ZX /Z31 and Z32 (‘89 ~ continuation model)
- Nissan Skyline R32 & R33 (’89-’93~ continuation model)
- Mazda RX-7 1st gen, 2nd gen and 3rd gen (SA, FC and FD continuation model)
- Mazda MX-5 Miata 1st gen (NA Mark 1 – ’89 to ’97)
- Honda Integra (’85 to ’95~) continuation model
- Toyota MR2 (1st gen & 2nd gen ’84 to ’99~) continuation models
- Toyota Supra Mk1, Mk2, Mk3 & Mk4
- Toyota Corolla AE86, AE92 & AE100 (’83 to ’95~) continuation models
- Toyota Celica 4th, 5th and 6th gen (’93 to ’99) 6th gen continuation model)
- Toyota Supra 3rd gen MK3, 4th gen MK4
- Subaru Bratt, Impreza 1st gen (’92-2000)
- Honda Beat (JDM) (’91- ’98)
- Honda CR-X (’87 to ’95) 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen
- Honda Acura NSX 1st gen
- Mitsubishi Gallant (’87 to ’95~) 7th gen
- Mitsubishi Delica (’68 – ’94)
- Mitsubishi Starion (’82 to ’89)
- Mitsubishi 3000GT
- Dodge Colt (“Mitsubishi” Gallant)
- Plymouth Colt, Arrow or pre ’95 models
- All Daihatsu models up to ’95
- Not sure if your car is eligible? Please. CONTACT
REGISTRATION PROCESS INCLUDES SUBMISSION OF PHOTOS AND VIDEOS (OPTIONAL) OF THE VEHICLE.
JCCS® 2020 welcomes stock, survivors, period style, creatively modified, restomod and in-progress project cars. JCCS 2020 Awards are here
VEHICLES WILL BE LOOKED FOR KYUSHA WORKMANSHIP AND PRESENTATION AWARD :
- Exterior condition,
- Intrior conditions,
- Overall quality of modification and creativeness
those above are examples to be looked
(1) PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: MAXIMUM IMAGE SIZE IS 2MB /EACH PHOTO.
- Front Quarter
- Rear Quarter
- Engine Room
*WE MAY NEED MORE CONTENT FROM YOU, SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FURTHER EMAILS FROM OUR TEAM
- All photos to be shot in landscape mode (horizontal, not vertical or portrait mode)
- Photos must be taken outside either under direct sunlight, or completely inside (closed garage door) with ample lighting.
- Try NOT to include those items as much as you can, for example: trash bins, house address, people who you don’t know or have permission to be in the film.
- Not to include any “FOR SALE” signs of any kind, to avoid having your registration status immdediately in pending.
- No materials of any kind to advertise businesses, unless that are parts already installed in the vehicle.
(2) VIDEO SUBMISSION (*OPTIONAL)
ALL VIDEOS SHOULD INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Vlog style overview: Start with you introducing yourself and your car. “I’m Paul Walker, this is my 1993 Toyota Supra Mk4…” It is optional to add specs and features, as well as some ownership history. (Full 360 vehicle walk around) *
- Anything else that may be exciting to you about your car ( NO dialogue)
- Film your video content outside in either under direct sunlight, or completely inside (closed garage door) with ample lighting.
- Walk and move slowly while filming, try to have a steady hand.
- Please refrain from any sound making devices (stereo, fans, other vehicles etc).
- Try NOT to include those items as much as you can, for example: trash bins, house address, people who you don’t know or have permission to be in the film. (We know it’s hard…)
- Each clip should be >> no longer than 1 minute << If you would like to submit a longer video, please send us a SHAREABLE LINK of yours, such as Google Drive.
- Cell phone videos are just fine.
SAMPLE VIDEO FILMING GUIDE
THIS IS A SAMPLE GUIDE, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO BE CREATIVE!