JCCS® 2023 welcomes stock, survivors with certain conditions, period style, creatively modified and restomod kyusha. Vehicles must be operational/drivable condition and approved.
Attention registered owners: Your confirmation letters were dispatched from Long Beach, CA on 9/25/2023. Please inform your family to anticipate a standard white envelope arriving by October 3. >> Loading Instruction
JCCS® 2023 ELIGIBLE MODELS
JAPANESE BRAND VEHICLES MADE PRE/ON 1995, WHICH ALSO INCLUDE ANY MODELS THAT WERE FIRST MANUFACTURED ON/BEFORE 1995. CLICK for samples
Previous entry does not guarantee your registration in 2023 for any reasons. There were cars that entered in 2021 and 2022 show, which were never officially registered, or accepted by the JCCS registration team. Those car information are recorded and will not be accepted in 2023.
Trailer/Tow vehicle parking condition is unknown at this moment. We may not be able to accommodate any towing cars near venue. Unless the registered owners make their own arrangement, JCCS is not responsible to transport your kyusha to the show. No refund will be made for any cancelation due to trailer parking conditions. Sorry for any inconvenience.
2023 REGISTRATION has been CLOSED
*$90 per kyusha. Registration is now closed (August 30) It was open since 7.7
Kyusha Registration Omiyage Package includes:
- JCCS® 2023 T-shirt $30 value
- JCCS® 2023 Dash Plaque – not for sale
- JCCS® Opportunity Drawing Ticket
- JCCS® 2023 Sticker Sheet $15 value
CLICK *Cancelation Policy JCCS 2023
By paying the fee, you are agreed on NO REFUND for any absent vehicle with ANY reasons. JCCS will only refund when the car is rejected). NO SHIPPING. The Package can ONLY be picked up on site, in person on 10/7/2023. 9am – Please make your arrangements to have your friends and family if you cannot make it. We recommend you to check your schedule once again before paying the fee.
SUBMISSION OF KYUSHA PHOTOS
PLEASE FOLLOW BELOW PHOTO REQUIREMENTS so your kyusha can be reviewed.
- PHOTO SIZE must be between 500KB to 5MB in each photo. *Images too small are not accepted.
- Must be taken within a few month prior than the registration date.
- Photos must be LANDSCAPE/HORIZONTAL mode.
- Out of focus, partially showing cars, cut-off photos, black and white, sepia are NOT acceptable.
- FULLL COLOR taken outside either under direct sunlight, or completely inside (closed garage door) with ample lighting. Vehicles’s entire body condition must be shown.
- Front Quarter (Land Scape mode / Horizontal) showing RIGHT or LEFT side above sample angle
- Rear Quarter (same) showing RIGHT or LEFT side see above sample angle so both sides of body can be seen
- Engine Room (optional)
- Interior (optional)
- +Plus (optional)…..
- You can also provide a YouTube LINK or your photo gallery LINK instead, if you’d like (do not send in a video, it’s too heavy! Please don’t)
- Questions? Contact
VEHICLES WILL BE REVIEWED FOR:
- Exterior conditions (body paint/ rust /patina / primer/ different color of body panels / dents / dirt / wrap or stickers over damaged area)
- Interior conditions
- Engine room condition
- Overall quality of modification and creativeness
- Vehicles must be in operational/drivable condition
- Anything else
Above list is just examples to be looked and JCCS® will consider the condition CASE BY CASE. If any vehicles are found not eligible after all careful review, the decision is final and nonnegotiable.
JCCS® 2023 Award Categories. TBA
Awards be determined with the actual numbers of registered accepted vehicles are counted at a certain cut-of time in July. They are subject to change at anytime without notice. Judges decision is final. Award categorize are decided by JCCS Association and once decided it is final.