Special book signing by noted automotive writer Sam Mitani of his new car-based thriller novel “Red Mist” at the Japanese Nostalgic Car booth at 11:00 to 12:00 on October 7th at JCCS 2023!
• Former International Editor at Road & Track.
• Award-winning novelist of “The Prototype.”
• First Asian auto journalist of the Big Three US magazines, a true pioneer!
• L.A. Emmy award winner for his work on KABC’s Eye on LA.
• Member of 200-MPH Club at Bonneville Speedweek.
• Completed the Dakar Rally, 25 Hours of Thunderhill, Trans-Peninsula Rally (Malaysia).
• Top authority of Japanese cars in the U.S.
Books will be available for purchase at the JNC booth, but supplies will be limited (and no hardcover will be sold at the show), so buy a copy of “Red Mist” by Sam Mitani at Amazon or Barnes and Noble and bring it to the show to ensure you get one signed. Make sure you take advantage of this rare opportunity!
More info about Sam Mitani : https://www.sammitani.com