Whether you’re a passionate kyusha fan planning to attend the show or a registered kyusha owner, the excitement is building as we’re just under two weeks away! We’re thrilled to unveil an incredible exclusive collaboration between LEEN Customs and JCCS®, making its debut this year! Get ready for something extraordinary!
With so much exciting news buzzing around, we’ve put together some quick links to cater to your specific needs:
- Looking for visitor admission tickets? Click here
- Kyusha owners seeking roll-in instructions? Click here
- Have questions? Click here
To kyusha owners who missed this year’s cutoff, we apologize and encourage you to register early next year. We received numerous standby applications and accommodated many, but we’re at full capacity this time! See you next year!”
Registered owners, your confirmation letters have been mailed out from Long Beach CA area on 9/25/2023. Please let your family know to expect a regular white envelop to arrive by October 3.
Attention Kyusha owners! Judging will begin at 10:00 AM and will take place between 10:00 AM and 12:00 Noon
1. Engine hood open.
2. Please wait by your vehicle until the judges arrive. (many cars to judge)
3. Display your ID card on the dashboard. (you will receive at your arrival)