Period Style / Pennsylvania
I’ve owned this car for more than 20 years. When I started the restoration, many NOS parts were still available from Honda, and JDM goodies were plentiful on Yahoo Japan.
The body was restored from 2 rusty cars. Both donor cars were yellow, but I switched to Popo green.
Period style modifications:
- Vintage Watanabe 10″ wheels
- Yokohama A008 tires
- JDM front end conversion
- JDM Z-GT emblems
- JDM rear license plate setup
- JDM wood steering wheel and shift knob.
- Hawaiian head and carb, with free-flow exhaust.
- Restoration made possible by Miles Chappell, Tim Mings, Eric Geiger, Bill Colford and Mike O’Connor.
- I also own an N600, 2 other Z600s and an S600!