JCCS® 2021 – MARINA GREEN PARK, Long Beach CA.
REGISTRATION – ON JULY.17.2021 @12pm noon
REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED WHEN ALL SPOTS BECOME FULL. THANK YOU
JCCS® 2021 welcomes stock, survivors, period style, creatively modified and restomod cars. Vehicles must be drivable condition.
JCCS® 2021 ELIGIBLE MODELS
ANY JAPANESE BRAND VEHICLES MADE PRE/ON 1995, WHICH ALSO INCLUDE THE MODELS THAT WERE FIRST MANUFACTURED ON/BEFORE 1995.
- Nissan 300ZX /Z31 and Z32 (‘89 ~ continuation model)
- Nissan Skyline R32 & R33 (’89-’93~ continuation model)
- Mazda RX-7 1st gen, 2nd gen and 3rd gen (SA, FC and FD continuation model)
- Mazda MX-5 Miata 1st gen (NA Mark 1 – ’89 to ’97)
- Honda Integra (’85 to ’95~) continuation model
- Toyota MR2 (1st gen & 2nd gen ’84 to ’99~) continuation models
- Toyota Supra Mk1, Mk2, Mk3 & Mk4
- Toyota Corolla AE86, AE92 & AE100 (’83 to ’95~) continuation models
- Toyota Celica 4th, 5th and 6th gen (’93 to ’99) 6th gen continuation model)
- Toyota Supra 3rd gen MK3, 4th gen MK4
- Subaru Bratt, Impreza 1st gen (’92-2000)
- Honda Beat (JDM) (’91- ’98)
- Honda CR-X (’87 to ’95) 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen
- Honda Acura NSX 1st gen
- Mitsubishi Gallant (’87 to ’95~) 7th gen
- Mitsubishi Delica (’68 – ’94)
- Mitsubishi Starion (’82 to ’89)
- Mitsubishi 3000GT
- Dodge Colt (“Mitsubishi” Gallant)
- Plymouth Colt, Arrow or pre ’95 models
- All Daihatsu models up to ’95
- Not sure if your car is eligible? Please contact
2021 REGISTRATION $62 / per kyusha
- Kyusha owners who completed registration process within July 2021 will receive an early bird gift 😍
- JCCS® 2021 Commemorative T-shirt
- JCCS® 2021 Commemorative Dash Plaque
- JCCS® 2021 Commemorative stickers
SUBMISSION OF YOUR KYUSHA PHOTOS
JCCS® 2021 welcomes stock, survivors, period style, creatively modified, restomod cars.
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: IDEAL PHOTO SIZE IS MORE THAN 500KB to 2MB each photo.
*IF THE SUBMITTED PHOTOS ARE NOT UNDER REQUIRED CONDITION, THE REGISTRATION MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE. PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLW THE INSTRUCTION.
- Photos must be FULLL COLOR taken outside either under direct sunlight, or completely inside (closed garage door) with ample lighting.
- Front Quarter (Land Scape mode / Horizontal) see above sample angle
- Rear Quarter (same) see above sample angle
- Engine Room (optional)
- Interior (optional)
- You can also provide a YouTube LINK if you’d like (do not send video, please)
- Questions? Contact
VEHICLES WILL BE LOOKED FOR:
- Exterior conditions (body paint/ rust/primer/different color of body panels/dents/dirt)
- Interior conditions
- Overall quality of modification and creativeness
- Vehicles must be in operational/drivable condition
Those above are just examples to be looked and we will consider the condition CASE BY CASE. If any vehicles are found not eligible after all careful review, the decision is the final and nonnegotiable.
JCCS® 2021 Award Categories are subject to change at anytime without notice. Judges decision is final. Award categorize are decided by JCCS Association and once decided it is final.