Sample angles and conditions light settings
ATTENTION PLEASE * PHOTOS WILL BE REVIEWED ONLY WHEN BELOW REQUIREMENTS ARE FULLY FOLLOWED. YOUR REGISTRATION AND $75 FEE WILL BE REFUNDED and CANCELLED WITHOUT FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE, OTHERWISE.
Photo size must be less than 5MB (ideal between 500-2MB) in each photo. Too small images are not accepted.
- Photos are taken within 1 month prior than the registration date.
- Photos must be LANDSCAPE/HORIZONTAL mode. *Side long
- Out of focus, partially showing cars, cut-off, black & white photo are NOT acceptable.
- FULLL COLOR please: photos taken outside either under direct sunlight, or completely inside (closed garage door) with ample lighting. Vehicle entire body condition must be shown.
- Front Quarter (Land Scape mode / Horizontal) showing RIGHT or LEFT side above sample angle
- Rear Quarter (same) showing RIGHT or LEFT side see above sample angle so both sides of body can be seen (5 & 6)
- Engine Room (optional)
- Interior (optional)
- Plus (optional)…..
- You can also provide a YouTube LINK or your photo gallery LINK instead, if you’d like (do not send in a video, it’s too heavy! Please don’t)
- Questions? Contact
VEHICLES WILL BE LOOKED FOR:
- Exterior conditions (body paint/ rust /patina / primer/ different color of body panels / dents / dirt / wrap or stickers over damaged area)
- Interior conditions
- Engine room condition
- Overall quality of modification and creativeness
- Vehicles must be in operational/drivable condition
** Those above are just examples to be looked and we will consider the condition CASE BY CASE. If any vehicles are found not eligible after all careful review, the decision is final and nonnegotiable.
** Previous entry does not guarantee your registration in 2023. Unfortunately, there were several cars that entered in 2021/2022 show, which were never officially registered, or accepted by the JCCS officials. Those car information is recorded and will not be accepted in 2023.